1. The purpose of the club is to join in sharing knowledge and information on recovering and collecting artifacts.
2. The club is open to all individuals. Membership limit is 80 people, on a first come first serve basis.
3. Club meetings will be held the first Wednesday of each month at the Ashland Rescue Squad building unless otherwise noted.
4. Dues will be $20.00 per year.
5. Junior memberships are free to anyone 16 years old or younger. Juniors will be allowed to participate in club event as long as they are supervised by an adult.
6. Elections will be held every April for a term of 1 year for the following positions: President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer, Sergeant of Arms, Webmaster, and Club Photographer.
7. All club issues will be voted on by the club and decided by a vote of the majority present.
8. Club may hold events to raise money.
9. Monthly prizes may be awarded.
10. To be eligible to attend organized club hunts on leased land, members must have attended 6 meetings in the previous 12 months and completed 1 club workday. Date of the work day will be mentioned at the meeting one month before the work day and mentioned on the monthly phone call. If any member has been a member for 3 months but has no work day, member can pay $50.00 to participate in the hunt.
11. Membership may bring to vote any changes to club bi laws.
12. Club agrees to compensate speakers at meetings. Speaker fees will be decided on a case by case basis.
Updated February 14, 2019
2021 Old Dominion Relic Dig